Peach, Pineapple, and Chipotle Chicken Bake
6 years ago I found out that I was gluten intolerant. I was pretty devastated and had no idea what I was going to eat. Thankfully we’ve come quite a ways when it comes to gluten free choices.
I remember getting so excited when Walmart had a 3 foot section of gluten free items and now it has doubled in size. They even have their own brand of gluten free foods. I often check out the section for new items. Recently I picked up a bag of Udi’s Ancient Grain chips. Udi’s is certified gluten-free and soy-free. I’m also a huge fan of how flavorful it is!
The chips are so crunchy and flavorful I decided to use them in a tasty casserole. I started by crumbling up the chips with my hands and put them down in a greased 9×13 pan. I also preheated my the oven to 350 degrees while I constructed it.
In another bowl I mixed shredded chicken, sour cream, taco seasoning, Peach Pineapple & Chipotle salsa, and cream of chicken soup. I layered half the mixture over the chips. I then topped it with cheddar cheese and repeated.
I cooked it for 30 minutes at 350 degrees and served!
It was absolutely delicious. I love the sweet bites of peach and pineapple along with the taco and chipotle kick. The chips give it a great crunch as well. It was so easy to make and it was a hit! I’ll definitely be making it again.
- 2 Bags Udi's Ancient Grains Chips - Sea Salt Flavor
- 1 (10.75 oz) can of cream of chicken soup
- 16 oz sour cream
- 1 cup Walmart Brand Peach, Pineapple, and Chipotle Salsa
- 1 (1 oz) packet taco seasoning
- 3 cups chicken, cooked and shredded
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly grease a 9x13 in pan.
- In a large bowl, combine the chicken soup, sour cream, salsa, taco seasoning, and chicken. Mix well.
- Crush chips. Spread half on the bottom of the pan.
- Spread half the chicken mixture over the chips and top with 1 cup of cheese.
- Repeat layers.
- Cook for 30 minutes at 350 degrees.