Bacon Wrapped Filet and Gluten Free Delicious Mexican Hot Chocolate Cupcakes
Bacon Wrapped Filet
- 6oz Filet
- apple wood bacon
- cauliflower mash
- zucchini and squash
- salt, pepper, garlic powder
1. Wrap Filet with apple wood bacon hold in place with a tooth pick.
2. Grill to perfection (I place the grill on heat, after 1 min I turn 90 degrees creating the diamond shaped pattern, after 2 mins on the same side I flip and do the exact same thing. I only leave it on the grill for 4 mins total. this is because I eat it rare. If you like your steak more cooked leave it on longer).
3. Slice zucchini and squash and place it on a pan in the oven for 15 min on 350 degrees. Make sure you season it with olive oil and salt and pepper to give it flavor.
4. Grill asparagus for 5 to 10 mins till cooked
5. Steam cauliflower in and turn it into a mash. This is a great substitute for mash potatoes
Gluten Free Mexican Hot Chocolate Cupcake
- ¼ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup cacao powder
- ¼ teaspoon celtic sea salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- 4 large eggs
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon of cayenne pepper
- Pulse together dry ingredients in a food processor
- Pulse in wet ingredients
- Line a 6 cup muffin pan with paper liners and scoop ¼ cup into each
- Bake at 350° for 13-15 minutes
- Cool and serve
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- In a small saucepan over very low heat, melt chocolate and coconut oil
- Stir in vanilla extract
- Place frosting in refrigerator for 5 minutes to thicken
- Hand Dip each Cupcake
- Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon
Find all our Gluten Free Recipes HERE
I’m making these cupcakes today. They sound so good!
It all sounds good except the bacon. That ruins the flavor of an otherwise excellent cut of beef.
Maddie K. says
Omgoodness. Bacon wrapped filet? So easy, but WHY didn’t I think to do that?
We had marinated skirt steak, which was awesome. Usually I don’t eat left over red meat at all, but it was so good I made an exception.
Hope you had a great Valentines Day. I know I did.
These look great! Thanks for the great recipes!
Karren Haller says
Comment Starter: Hi Donna, I think that these recipes are perfect for Valentines, especially the Mexican Hot Chocolate Cupcakes since I am a sweet freak. Happy Valentines!
Thanks!! They’re both super yummy. Happy Valentines Day to you too!