Bacon Wrapped Filet
- 6oz Filet
- apple wood bacon
- cauliflower mash
- zucchini and squash
- salt, pepper, garlic powder
1. Wrap Filet with apple wood bacon hold in place with a tooth pick.
2. Grill to perfection (I place the grill on heat, after 1 min I turn 90 degrees creating the diamond shaped pattern, after 2 mins on the same side I flip and do the exact same thing. I only leave it on the grill for 4 mins total. this is because I eat it rare. If you like your steak more cooked leave it on longer).
3. Slice zucchini and squash and place it on a pan in the oven for 15 min on 350 degrees. Make sure you season it with olive oil and salt and pepper to give it flavor.
4. Grill asparagus for 5 to 10 mins till cooked
5. Steam cauliflower in and turn it into a mash. This is a great substitute for mash potatoes
Find all our Gluten Free Recipes HERE