Gluten Free Blueberry Lovers Muffins
These are so delicious you would have no idea they’re gluten free! I’ve made these several times for my friends and they all ask for the recipe.
Gluten Free Blueberry Muffins
- almond meal (almond flour) – 2 1/2 C
- Egg, fresh, 3 large
- Cooper’s Pure Raw Honey, 1/2 C
- Baking Powder, .5 tsp
- Salt, .5 tsp
- Vanilla Extract, 1 tbsp
- Blueberries, fresh, 1 cup
1. Preheat oven to 300°
2. Line a 6 C muffin pan with muffin liners
3. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together, except blueberries, until full combined. Gently fold in blueberries.
4. Fill each liner 3/4 full with batter.
5. Bake for 30-40 minutes. (Top should be spongy, but firm when pressed.)
6. Cool for 5 minutes and remove from muffin pan
Thank you Robin’s Sweet Confessions for the recipe.
Jennifer Saarinen says
I pinned this recipe earlier and I can’t believe how many people are re-pinning it. I guess there are way more people with gluten allergies than I was aware of.
I’ve been trying to cook with coconut and almond flours, this is a book mark recipe to try!
I’ve been dying for some muffins.. these sound wonderful!
cathy heantyszen says
great recipe… i’d substitute the blueberries for raspberries or strawberries though…never been one for blueberries..
pinning it!!! http://pinterest.com/pin/330240585145763460/
Michael Lambert says
My daughter would love these. Thank you for posting.
Jo Ann Moffatt says
Thank you so much for all of your Gluten-free recipes. They are such a big help. My daughter-in-law to be is on this special diet and I want to have something on hand for her to snack on whenever she is over. Appreciate it!
Deborah D says
This looks like a real good recipe. Thank you!! Thanks for posting!!!
Sam Dock says
Yum, these sound (and look) great! My grocery was out of almond flour yesterday though so I will have to wait until they restock to try this.
I read all your articles! Thanks for all the interesting information.