Gluten Free Cranberry Muffins
Gluten Free Cranberry Super Fruit Muffins
- 2 1/2 cups almond meal (almond flour)
- 3 lg Eggs
- 1/2 cup Cooper’s Pure Raw Honey
- 1/2 tsp Baking Powder
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tbsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup Cranberries, fresh or canned
1. Preheat oven to 300°
2. Line a 6 C muffin pan with muffin liners
3. In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together, except blueberries, until full combined. Gently fold in cranberries.
4. Fill each liner 3/4 full with batter.
5. Bake for 30-40 minutes. (Top should be spongy, but firm when pressed.)
6. Cool for 5 minutes and remove from muffin pan