Loaded Buffalo Chicken Fries
Do you have a favorite food? Mine would have to be buffalo wings. I love wings and I love buffalo sauce. If wings are on the menu I’ll order them 9 times out of 10. I was really excited to find al fresco. They have amazing apple chicken sausages and buffalo chicken burgers! They’re both so delicious straight from the package.
I came up with a delicious idea with the buffalo chicken patties. Not only is it tasty, but it’s super easy. I started by cooking a buffalo chicken patty and chopping it up. I also added 4 pieces of cooked bacon crumbled up. I then added blue cheese dressing, enough to coat.
I baked a batch of french fries. When they were done I sprinkled cheese on the fries. I used a bag of 3 cheese mexican cheese, but really any variety you like is good. I added my buffalo chicken and bacon mixture, then sprinkled on more cheese. I stuck them back in the oven on broil for about a minute.
They were cheesy, ooey gooey, and delicious! I would definitely recommend making one serving at a time. They’re so good I could probably eat multiple servings.
al fresco makes all sorts of delicious products. Make sure to check them out!
- French Fries
- al fresco Buffalo Chicken Patty
- Shredded cheese
- Blue Cheese Dressing
- Bake french fries as directed on package.
- Cook al fresco buffalo chicken patty, chop into bite size pieces.
- Cook 4 pieces of bacon, crumble into bowl with buffalo chicken patty.
- Mix enough blue cheese dressing to cover mixture (more if you’re a blue cheese fan).
- When the fries are done baking, sprinkle with shredded cheese, then the buffalo mixture, then more cheese.
- Broil for about 1 minute till cheese is melted.