Gluten Free Stuffing Recipe
Ingredients for the stuffing:
- 1 pound organic ground pork
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 pack button mushrooms, chopped
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 4-6 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp each: fresh rosemary and sage, minced
- 2 tsp each: dried fennel seeds, anise seeds, thyme and paprika
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 tsp coconut oil
1. Heat coconut oil in a large skillet on medium heat.
2. Place bell pepper, mushrooms, and celery into skillet, and sauté.
3. In a large mixing bowl, combine ground pork, onion, garlic, rosemary, thyme, sage, fennel seeds, anise seeds, paprika, cayenne, salt, and pepper.
4. Add ground pork mixture to skillet, and cook until pork is browned slightly (not cooked all the way!).
5. Remove from heat, and discard any liquid in the pan.