Dry Rub Ribs
One of my favorite things about Memphis, TN is dry rub ribs! They’re so yummy! Sometimes I eat them with just the rub and other times I dunk them in barbecue sauce. They’re pretty easy to make too!
- 1/2 tablespoon cumin
- 1/2 tablespoon paprika
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F.
- Mix all the dry rub ingredients together.
- Place ribs on two sheets of aluminum foil (yes 2 pieces, double thick)
- Coat the ribs on both sides with the rub.
- Take 2 more pieces of aluminum foil and place it on top. Wrap the ribs by rolling the edges of the tin foil.
- Bake at 300 degrees for 2 hours and 15 minutes.
Miz Helen says
I have a rub that is very similar to this one and we just love it. Thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and hope you are having a great weekend!
Come Back Soon,
Betty Taylor says
I am going to make these ribs! They sound delicious! I followed you on Pinterest, Google+ and Sverve. I liked your Facebook page. Have a fantastic week!!
Jenni E. says
This looks delicious!!!