- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
In a sauce pan, melt the chocolate chips into the coconut milk over medium low heat while stirring with a whisk. Add the cinnamon. Pour the custard into small serving dishes or shot glasses for a mini dessert and place in the fridge for at least 2 hours. Melt down dark chocolate chips and pour a tablespoon over the custard (to give it a layered look. Top with homemade whipped cream. Top with a sprinkle of cinnamon and mint leaf (once placed in dish or shot glass)
Paleo Whipped Cream
- 1 (403mL) can organic full fat coconut milk
- 1/8 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon or freshly grated nutmeg (optional)
- Refrigerate can of coconut milk for at least 2 hours (best if refrigerated over night).
- Open the can and scoop out thickened coconut cream on top into a medium bowl. Drink the coconut water at the bottom, or save it for a smoothie.
- Add vanilla, and whip coconut cream with a wire whisk until it begins to thicken.
Find all our Gluten Free Recipes HERE