Baked Sweet Potato Recipes – Sweet Potato Barbecue Sliders
Sweet Potato Barbecue Sliders
- 1 large sweet potato
- mixed greens
- garlic powder
- cinnamon (optional)
- paleo bbq sauce
- all natural ground beef
- Slice sweet potato into even slices to create a top and bottom for your sliders.
- In a separate bowl mix 6 to 8 oz of ground beef, a dash of salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
- Mix until blended and then let rest.
- Place sweet potato slices on sheet pan in oven for 15 min on 350 degrees
- Lightly sprinkle cinnamon over them (optional)
- In a separate pan saute your mini burgers on medium high heat for 2 to 3 minutes each side.
- Now it’s time to build your burgers. Place sweet potato slice on plate then add mixed greens, top with mini burger sliders, add 1/4 tsp of bbq sauce and then top with sweet potato slice.
It’s a healthy and fun meal that I’m sure you will love!