Gluten Free Chex Mix
I have to admit as the holiday parties roll around I really miss certain things like Chex Mix! They do have gluten free chex but it was missing ingredients until I found Glutino’s gluten free Bagel Chips!
- 4.5 c corn chex
- 4.5 c rice chex
- 1 c roasted peanuts
- 1 c gluten free pretzels
- 1 c bagel chips
- 6 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp worcestershire sauce
- 1.5 tsp salt
- 3/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- Preheat oven to 250 degrees
- Mix chex, peanuts, pretzels, and bagel chips in a bowl.
- Melt butter.
- Add the worcestershire sauce, salt, garlic powder, and onion powder to the butter and mix.
- Bake for 1 hour mixing every 15 minutes.
- Spread out over a paper towel and dry for about 1 hour.
- Store in an air tight container.
Y’all trust me when I say IT IS GOOD STUFF!!! I added cranberries to it, bcuseae I love me some cranberries with white chocolate! It was deeeeeee-lish!And Yes, L you do qualify, silly girl! You totally rock for thinking to repost this yummy recipe!
probolan 50 says
CJ Protein Blend (Soy Protein Isolate, Whey Protein Isolate).
Hitting a plateau is not a detriment; it’s a red
flag to tell you to change something in your program.
In most cases, templates are associated with desktop publishing and assist you
with producing many of the nitty-gritty documents needed in your business and professional life which would take a lot time if the same documents had to be produced from scratch.
Miz Helen says
Just love a great chex mix, this looks awesome! Thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and have a fun weekend!
This looks so good Donna! Can’t wait to try it, thank you!