Mother’s Day Flower Cupcakes
I have loved living in the midwest this past year and absolutely loved the snow and winter, but I there is something so bright and beautiful about spring. I found these cupcakes over at Family Fun.
- For the petals you can use large gumdrops rolled flat and cut into thin strips. Put a large gumdrop in the center.
- Make petals with M&M’s and use sour punch straws cut diagonally in the center.
- Use raspberry candies and sour punch straws cut diagonally and use a small gumdrop for the center.
- Make petals from mini marshmallows topped with flower sprinkles (attach them with frosting using a toothpick).
- You can also use licorice twists cut diagonally for petals and blackberry candy for the center.
- Use Mike and Ike Candies as the petals and put a gum ball in the center.
- Use licorice pastels for petals.
What are some of your ideas?