This is a sponsored post on behalf of U-Nest. All opinions expressed are our own.
You’re invited to the #GetUnested Twitter Party Thurs 11/15 at 9pm EST
Join Bloggin Mamas & U-Nest as we host the #GetUnested Twitter Chat on Tuesday, 10/9/18 at 9p EST! Join us as we talk about saving for college or higher education. Plus, there will be some prizes too!
Date: Thursday, November 15th, 2018
Time: 9:00–10:00pm EST / 6:00–7:00pm PST
Sponsored By: @u_nest_future
Presented by: @BlogginMamas
U-Nest is an intuitive and easy-to-use mobile app that establishes and manages a tax-free college fund for your child in minutes. You can start saving for your kids’ future with as little as $25/ month. Our college savings plan is an optimal way to save money for educational expenses due to its tax advantages and investment options. You can read about additional benefits here: https://u-nest.com/
After making the plan, the U-Nest app securely links to your bank account to automatically transfer money each month into your child’s plan. The app also lets you understand with a glance at your phone, how close you are to reaching your savings goal so that your child can pay for their education, debt-free. U-Nest is a fully accredited and registered Financial Advisor with the Securities and Exchange Commission and is backed by a team of experienced financial experts and advisors with decades of experience.
- Easy to Setup – Setup an account in five minutes. No long or confusing paper applications needed to start investing.
- Tax-free growth – Stop worrying about your kids’ future and make the most of your investment returns via U-Nest tax-free college savings plan.
- Easy tracking – Adjust your monthly contribution anytime, track your tax free projected growth, projected tax savings and asset allocation for your account.
- Personalized Goals – Establish your future goal with U-Nest college calculator and choose an amount that is right for you based on monthly contribution, your child’s age, and type of school.
- Simple and Fast – View account balance, change contribution plans and manage transactions at the touch of a button.
- Affordable – Start investing in your child’s future with as little as $25/ month. U- Nest makes saving easier for every income group.
- Secure – U-Nest uses bank-level security and the strongest browser encryption to keep your sensitive financial data safe.
- Flexible – U-nest works by giving each of your kids a dedicated savings account. Set goals in seconds, view account balance, change contribution plans, manage transactions, all from your mobile phone. Save money for kids and start investing to help your kids achieve their goals.
- Personalized Investment portfolio – U-Nest picks the best investment portfolio for your child based on your child’s age and when they will need the money for their education. Your portfolio is constantly optimized to achieve the best asset allocation as your child becomes older.
- Investments managed by Invesco – All your investments are managed by Invesco, one of the best investment management firms in the United States with over 80 years of experience managing over $988 billions in assets under management.
U-Nest charges a simple monthly advisory fee of $3 per account. The fee is collected by the same method of payment as selected for your investment contribution account.
Like @unest on FB: https://www.facebook.com/unest/
Follow @u_nest_future on IG: https://www.instagram.com/u_nest_future/
Follow @u_nest_future on Twitter: https://twitter.com/u_nest_future
Visit the U-Nest website: https://u-nest.com/
Download U-Nest on the iPhone: http://bit.ly/u-nestTweetshare:
Join @blogginmamas Thursday (11/15/18) at 9p ET for the #GetUnested Twitter Party sponsored by @u_nest_future We’ll be chatting about saving for college or higher education, and we have some awesome prizes like Amazon GC’s and tablets too! RSVP & Info: https://t.co/34JxiZzWRs pic.twitter.com/pamTiZF17P
— DonnaHup (@donnahup) November 13, 2018
2- $25 Amazon Gift Codes (ARV $25)
1- Amazon Fire Tablet (ARV $50)
1- Echo Dot Kid’s Edition (ARV $75)
1- Amazon Kid’s Tablet (ARV $100)
1- Amazon Fire Tablet (ARV $50)
Terms and Conditions
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT NECESSARY. A PURCHASE WILL NOT IMPROVE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
By RSVP’ing to this event and utilizing the #GetUnested hashtag, the attendees acknowledge having read and agreed to these terms and conditions.
Twitter Party Prize Giveaway begins November 15th, 2018 at 9:00 pm ET and ends no later than November 15th, 2018 at 10:30pm ET (the “Twitter Party Entry Period”). Entrants enter via following @U-nest_future and @BlogginMamas, and posting a tweet with the #GetUnested during the Twitter Party Entry Period. Five (5) Winners will be drawn randomly by random.org at approximately 12 minute intervals during the Twitter Party Entry Period. One (1) Winner will be drawn randomly via random.org from the event RSVP’s on the Mr. Linky widget.
One (1) $25 Amazon Gift Code. Total approximate retail value (“ARV”) $25, for each of two (2) winners.
One (1) Amazon Fire Tablet. Total approximate retail value (“ARV”) $50, for one (1) winner.
One (1) Echo Dot Kid’s Edition. Total approximate retail value (“ARV”) $75, for one (1) First Prize winner.
One (1) Amazon Kid’s Tablet. Total approximate retail value (“ARV”) $100, for one (1) Grand Prize winner.
One (1) Amazon Fire Tablet. Total approximate retail value (“ARV”) $50, awarded to one (1) winner who RSVP’s via the Mr. Linky widget.
Each winner receives one (1) prize pack. Entrants who fail to complete said actions will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected from all entrants who entered during the Twitter Party Entry Period. Winners will be notified via DM (Direct Message) on Twitter with a request for an email address to send prize claim information. Winners will have 48 hours to complete the prize claim form or an alternate winner will be selected from amongst all entries received during the Twitter Party Entry Period. All prizes will be awarded provided they are validly claimed by November 19th, 2018 at 11:59AM EST.
Entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Bloggin’ Mamas, Heather Lopez Enterprises, LLC, Twitter, and any other organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting this giveaway, and their respective parent, subsidiaries, and affiliates and each of their respective officers, directors, members, employees, agents and subcontractors (collectively the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant’s entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in this giveaway, acceptance or use or misuse of prize. Entrant agrees to indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Released Parties from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant’s participation in this giveaway and/or entrant’s acceptance, use or misuse of prize, including, without limitation, liability for personal injury, damage, or loss.
The Released Parties make no warranties, and hereby disclaims any and all warranties, express or implied, concerning any prize furnished in connection with the giveaway.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE GENERALITY OF THE FOREGOING, SUCH PRIZES ARE PROVIDED“AS IS”
WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, AND THE RELEASED PARTIES
HEREBY DISCLAIM ALL SUCH WARRANTIES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF
MERCHANT ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND/OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
Disclosure: Bloggin’ Mamas is being compensated for managing this Twitter Party. Individual co-hosts are being compensated for their participation. All prize fulfillment is the responsibility of the sponsor.