I realize that Valentine’s Day was Friday, but here are some delicious treats you can make whether it’s Valentine’s Day or not!
Huggable Heart Cookie Cups
- 1 package (16.5 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Refrigerated Sugar Cookie Bar Dough
- 48 WONKA SweeTARTS Hearts Gummies
- 1 cup (6 ounces) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Premier White Morsels
- PREHEAT oven to 325º F. Line 24 mini-muffin cups with paper liners. Place one square of dough into each lined cup, pressing in to make a well.
- BAKE for 15 minutes or until cookie is golden. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. With tip of knife, remove cookie cups from muffin pan.
- PLACE morsels in small, heavy-duty plastic bag. Microwave on MEDIUM-HIGH (70%) power for 1 minute. Gently massage morsels until completely melted. Snip tiny corner from bag; drizzle melted morsels over cookies. Top each with 2 Hearts Gummies.
*Chocolate Chip Cookie/Chocolate Heart Variation: Use chocolate chip cookie dough in place of sugar dough. Bake at 350° F for 12 to 15 minutes. After cooling, place one NESTLÉ CRUNCH or NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER Chocolate Heart in each cup. Proceed with drizzle.
Valentine Chocolate Crispy Treats
- 40 NESTLÉ CRUNCH or NESTLÉ BUTTERFINGER Hearts, unwrapped, divided
- 6 cups toasted rice cereal
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- GREASE 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- SET aside 20 Nestlé Hearts to use for garnish. Chop remaining Nestlé Hearts. Combine rice cereal and chopped Nestlé Hearts in large bowl; set aside.
- MELT butter in large bowl; add marshmallows. Microwave on HIGH (100%) power for 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Add cereal and Nestlé Hearts mixture; stir until well coated. Spread mixture into prepared baking pan using buttered spatula. Immediately press reserved Nestlé Hearts into top. Let cool completely; cut into 20 squares.