The Boogie Board is awesome for on the go, in the office and multiple places around the house. Almost anywhere you’d keep memo pads, sticky notes or scrap paper. The Boogie Board tablet’s pressure-sensitive LCD writing surface creates lines of different thickness based on how hard you push – just like paper and pen!
Boogie Board features:
- Erase your image with the touch of a button – and a friendly flash from the liquid crystal display – COOL!
- Sealed 3V watch battery never needs replacing.
- The Boogie Board tablet is an ultra 1/8″ thin and is easy to take with you in a purse, scheduler, briefcase or backpack.
- The case and LCD are made from durable plastic materials. Safe for school use and all around the house, office and car.
- The Boogie Board tablet?s pressure-sensitive LCD writing surface creates lines of different thickness based on how hard you push – just like paper and pen!
- What’s in the Box: Boogie Board 8.5 Tablet, Stylus/Magnet set, Cleaning Cloth, User Guide
- Write or draw with the included stainless steel stylus or any other suitable instrument – even your finger! You?ll never need to search for a pen or pencil again!
One winner will receive a
Boogie Board 8.5-Inch LCD Writing Tablet (pink)!
Giveaway will end 1/22/14 at 11:59 pm ET and is open to US residents 18+ and older.
Enter using the Rafflecopter form below.
Disclaimer: The participating bloggers were not compensated for this post. We are not associated with any of the companies named above. No purchase is necessary to enter. Void where prohibited by law. The odds of winning are based on the number of entries received Open to US 18+ only. Confirmed Winner(s) (by Random.org) will be contacted by email. Winner(s) have 24 hours to respond before a new winner is chosen. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law. The sponsor(s) will be responsible for product shipment to winner(s) of this giveaway. My blog is not responsible for product shipment/delivery. This event is in no way administered, sponsored, or endorsed by, or associated with, Facebook and/or Twitter, Google, Pinterest. This disclosure is done in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission 10 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.