*I received Monopoly Jr, Disney Pop Princesses, and Play Doh Cake Sweet Shoppe to facilitate my review. All thoughts are 100% honest and my own.
It’s the first Monopoly game for kids, where they earn money the fun way! This Monopoly Junior game is just like the classic game, but it’s designed for younger players: fast, simple, and full of surprises. Kids will learn how to pass Go, buy fun properties like an ice cream parlor, and collect rent while single banknotes keep the transactions fast and easy. When one player runs out of money, the one with the most money wins! This fast-trading property game will lead to hours of fun for budding entrepreneurs!
- Fast-trading Monopoly Junior game is for younger players
- Game is like the classic Monopoly game but easier for kids
- Adorable character tokens
- Properties are fun places like an ice cream parlor and a skate park
- Single banknotes keep the transactions quick and easy
- Ages 5 and up
- For 2 to 4 players
Join your favorite Disney Princesses on a magical journey in this Pop-Up Magic Castle game! The gameboard has a beautiful castle for imagining a whole world of Disney adventures. You can play the game as Aurora, Snow White, Belle or Ariel, and move along the path with spins of the spinner. Connect the board to other Pop-Up Magic games (other games sold separately) for a longer path and even more magic. Friend tokens can help you move even farther down the path, and if you reach the enchanted Finish stone on the board, you win!
- Pop-Up Magic Castle game has a gameboard with a pop-up castle
- You can play as Aurora, Snow White, Belle or Ariel
- Spin the spinner to see how far down the path you can move
- Reach the enchanted Finish stone first to win
- Gameboard connects to other Pop-Up Magic gameboards (other games sold separately)
- Ages 3 and up
Be a pastry chef with your own toy oven and Play-Doh ice cream freezer
Create colorful Play-Doh cakes, then top them off with a scoop of pretend ice cream
You’ll really hear a ding when your Play-Doh cake is finished
Plus Up Your Creations with 2 cans of Play-Doh Plus frosting
Shape a pretend cupcake, pie, or cookie, then decorate and share