May 26th is National Cherry Dessert Day! I’ve found 8 delicious Cherry Desserts to help you celebrate!
1. I found the Cherry Miscellaneous Bars over at Kristen Duke Photography. They’re like brownie cheesecake with cherry deliciousness! Yum!!
2. Shugary Sweets brings us these Cherry Chip Cupcakes. They’re so beautiful to look at I’m not sure I could eat it. Well, that’s probably not true. They look so yummy!
3. I found the Amish Chocolate Covered Cherries over at Tastes of Lizzy T. I love chocolate covered cherries! I’m totally going to make these!
4. Skinny Taste brings us the Cherry Lime Ice Pops. These look so refreshing – perfect for summer!
5. The Chocolate Cherry Thumbprint Cookies can be found over at Julie’s Eats and Treats. Chocolate covered cherries in a cookie!! Need I say more?!
6. Averie Cooks bring us this Cherry Revitalizer Smoothie. It’s vegan, gluten free, soy free and nut free yet still full of flavor.
7. I found the Cherry Hand Pies over at My Baking Addiction. I bet these would be amazing warm with vanilla ice cream!
8. I found the Cherry Pie Bars over at Julie’s Eats and Treats (you may want to check her out, she brought us #5 too!) These look amazing!
Happy Cherry Dessert Day!