Happy National Strawberries and Cream Day
I love Strawberries and Cream! It’s so refreshing and the taste totally reminds me of summer. May 27th is National Strawberries and Cream Day! I thought we could celebrate with a round up of delicious Strawberries & Cream recipes!
Don’t those all look absolutely delicious?! Here’s where you can find each of them and and their recipes!
1. The Recipe Critic shows us how to make these Strawberries & Cream Dessert Squares. The y have a sugar cookie crust with cream cheese and white chocolate on top of that and the most perfect costco strawberry glaze on top! I’m drooling just thinking about them!
2. Very Culinary brings us these Strawberries & Cream Smoothies. There’s only 4 ingredients and it’s super simple and refreshing!
3. I found these Strawberries & Cream Dessert Cups over at the Gunny Sack. She made these with fruit bars! These little delights just scream summer!
4. Tara’s Multicultural Table is responsible for the Strawberries & Cream French Toast Casserole. You can prepare this the night before, stick it in the oven in the morning and have a yummy breakfast in less than an hour!
5. Simple Girl brings us these Strawberries & Cream Cheese Filled Strawberries. She includes her cream cheese frosting recipe that she filled the strawberries with. Mmmmmm.
6. I found the Strawberries & Cream Popsicles over at The Lovely Pantry. She uses simple ingredients to make these creamy treats!
7. The Dutch Baker’s Daughter brings us the recipe for these Strawberries & Cream Muffins. I could eat these for breakfast and dessert which makes them the perfect treat for any time of the day!
8. I found the Strawberries & Cream Puppy Chow over at Life, Love, and Sugar. She went with Valentine’s Day M&M’s but this makes a great snack any time of the year!
Hope you enjoyed the recipes.
Happy National Strawberries and Cream Day!!