Instant Pot Bacon Ranch Chicken
This year for Christmas my husband got me an Instant Pot Cooker and I love it!
It’s like a pressure cooker and more. It does everything including hook up to my phone. I decided to make my first meal in it and it was a total winner. I adapted it from this recipe for Instant Pot Crack Chicken.
I started with chicken, cream cheese, ranch and water. Then I sealed it and placed my IP on manual high pressure for 25 minutes. I then did a quick release and shredded the chicken (leave the liquid in the pot).
I whisked in some cornstarch then added the shredded chicken, cheese and bacon.
I served some up on Hawaiian rolls for my hubby.
I had mine on gluten free bread.
It was also great as a dip! So. Good.
- 6-8 slices cooked bacon
- 2 pounds boneless chicken breast
- 1 packet ranch seasoning
- 8oz cream cheese
- 1 cup water
- 3 tbs corn starch
- 4oz cheddar cheese
- Place chicken and cream cheese in the IP. Sprinkle the packet of ranch seasoning over the top and add one cup water.
- Place your IP on Manual high pressure for 25 minutes.
- Do a quick release.
- Remove chicken only and shred. Keep your IP on low.
- Mix in cornstarch with a whisk.
- Add cheese and shredded chicken to the mixture.
- Stir in bacon.