Caprese Salad with Watermelon and Grapefruit Ginger Spritz
Summer is here and I have two fabulous recipes to share with you! The first is Caprese Salad with Watermelon and then I have a recipe for Grapefruit Ginger Spritz!
I even have a time saver for you when you’re ready to clean up everything. I don’t even mind clean up when I’m cleaning with Caldrea. It cleans so well and the smell is fantastic!
Right now Grove is offering a Caldrea Summer Entertaining Kit for free!
Grove is where I go to get all my cleaning supplies. I love the Mrs Meyers hand soap and they have amazing Scrubber Sponges. I can grab everything I need for a great price and have it delivered right to my door.
And right now if you’re new to Grove Collaborative, you’ll get this set FREE + free shipping when you order here and spend $20. If you’re already hooked on Grove, you’ll get a free Grove Collaborative Be Good dish brush when you use this link.
Want to get your Caldrea set and see for yourself why I love Grove? Here’s how it works:
- Sign up for Grove Collaborative here and you will receive the Caldrea offer for free!
- Answer 4 quick questions about your home that Grove Collaborative will then use to customize your products — this takes under 30 seconds!
- Once you’ve answered the questions, you can finalize your basket of products to suit your household needs by adding or removing items.
- To receive this offer, your order needs to be a minimum of $20. Choose the combination of products and scents you love and receive in your first box. It will be easy to pick out $20. They have some amazing products all in one place.
- You made it! Click Finish & Pay and place your order.
Don’t forget this special offer is only available until July 17 or while supplies last.
Bonus savings tip: Don’t forget to sign up for Grove Collaborative’s free 60 day VIP trial after you complete your first order! I love being a VIP — it saves me time and makes shopping with Grove even more affordable. For 60 days, you can save too, with free gifts and shipping, price matching, exclusive sales, and personal service.
Caprese Salad with Watermelon
- 10-12 slices fresh watermelon*
- 10-12 slices mozzarella*
- 10-12 slices tomato* Fresh basil leaves
- 12 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbs balsamic vinegar
- Sea salt
*Feel free to increase or decrease slices make this for one and treat yourself or put together a big platter to wow a crowd 🙂
- Cut tomatoes and watermelon into slices (triangle or square shape works nicely for the watermelon!)
- Cut mozzarella into rounds
- Chop or tear basil leaves
- Stack and layer on a platter (feel free to get creative!)
- Drizzle with olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- Sprinkle generously with basil, salt and pepper
Grapefruit Ginger Spritz
- 1?4 cup sugar or honey
- cup ginger (peeled and grated)
- 4 cups grapefruit juice
- 4 cups seltzer OR champagne/prosecco
- Peel and grate ginger
- Combine ginger, sugar, and 1/4 cup water over medium heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved, about 2 minutes
- Pour grapefruit juice into a pitcher
- Pour ginger syrup through fine mesh strainer into pitcher
- Top off with 4 cups seltzer or 4 cups champagne/prosecco and serve! (You can also pour juice into individual glasses and top off each glass with as much seltzer, champagne or prosecco as you would like!)