Cleopatra’s Choice has a full line of skin care needs from face, body and hair to make up and fragrance! They make products for both men and women.
I had the opportunity to try their Adovia Purifying Dead Sea Mud Mask. I love the way it feels as you apply it. It’s very thick and it tightens, but it just feels good. My skin feels even better when I take it off! It uses mud from the Dead Sea, Vitamin C, and Aloe Vera. When it dries, it’s pulling out toxins and impurities that clog your pores. My skin is so soft and refreshed after using it. My face actually “glows”. Here are some features:
- Adovia Purifying Dead Sea Mud Mask is a great solution for treating and preventing acne.
- The product can work as an emergency spot-treatment for acne, pimples and blemishes.
- The product leaves the skin with a noticeable healthy glow.
- Dead Sea mud infuses the skin with minerals while firming and improving skin elasticity.
- Adovia Purifying Dead Sea Mud Mask is a “MUST-HAVE” product for anyone who suffers from oily or acne-prone skin.
- Adovia Purifying Dead Sea Mud Mask is a natural and effective facial mask formulated with Dead Sea Black Mud, Bee’s wax and a host of other naturally moisturizing ingredients such as Jojoba, Evening Primrose and Olive oils.
- In addition to a variety oils, the product also contains skin-soothing Aloe Vera extract and Chamomile – a natural anti-inflammatory agent.
- The product is also stocked full of skin-friendly nutrients such as vitamins A and C, which leave the skin refreshed and renewed.
- Made for people of all skin types: normal, dry, oily and acne-prone, this product helps to repair and revitalize the skin and tighten the pores.
- As the mask dries, it gently removes toxins and impurities and firms the skin – improving overall elasticity, tone and clarity.
DonnasDealsAndMore receives free products for review purposes, and may sometimes be compensated for posts. All opinions expressed are solely from DonnasDealsAndMore. See DonnasDealsAndMore’s Disclosure Policy for complete details. My opinions are my own and were not influenced by any form of compensation.