My Points

Yum

I am IN LOVE with this company I have received so many coupons in the mail from them!!!

Get started today sign up and check your email to verify you will start getting GREAT Coupons in the mail right away.

MyPoints

Comments

Speak Your Mind

1. caroljean dawson says:

wow thats a great deal thanks ope it works out will thanks again.

2. Thanks for the coupons.

3. Melanie Purcell says:

I’ve been a member since 2009 but never received coupons in the mail from MyPoints, just the option to accrue points by printing from coupons.com. Am I missing something new?

4. Anne Ayers says:

I have been a member since I dont know when and I have never received any coupons in the mail either…..

5. I will give this a try but haven’t had any luck with any home mailing coupons…I WILL NOT PRINT coupons so if they don’t come by mail I will remove them. It takes up too much ink by the time you print all the bs advertising. I am sorry but it needs to limit the printing to the coupon and not the advertisement of other items..I’m not buying them.

6. I too have been a member of MyPoints for a while, and did not know that they sent out coupons by mail. I looked on their website for more info, and couldn’t find any so I sent them a question on their contact page here: https://www.mypoints.com/emp/u/member/transactionDetail.vm

• Let us know what you hear from them. I’ve been a member since 2001 and can only think of one time when I (indirectly) got a single coupon through them from an email offer. The coupon really came from the manufacturer to try a new item.

7. gordon w says:

HOW DO U GET FREE COUPONS IN THE MAIL.

8. belinda casanova says:

I also have yet to receive coupons in the mail from them

9. dora hill says:

I dont have a printer I would like to have them sent through mail if i could