Whether you’re an expectant mom planning a skin care regimen, a new mom seeking information on relieving the irritation and discomfort of diaper rash or eczema, or an experienced mom interested in toddler skin care, AVEENO Baby has a skin care and hair care solution!
AVEENOBabyDaily Moisture Lotion is a non-greasy formula that contains natural colloidal oatmeal and rich emollients to soothe, heal and protect your baby’s delicate, dry skin. It is formulated to moisturize for a full 24 hours and can be used every day to help keep your baby’s skin soft, smooth and healthy.
- Tear-Free: AVEENOâ BabyÔ Wash & Shampoo provides gentle, tear-free cleansing for hair and body.
- Gentle to eyes and skin: AVEENOâ BabyÔ Wash & Shampoo is soap-free, tear-free and cleans without drying or irritating.
- Lightly fragranced: AVEENOâ BabyÔ Wash & Shampoo provides a light, soft and clean fragrance.
- Two-in-one: AVEENOâ BabyÔ Wash & Shampoo allows for maximum convenience since both hair and body can be washed with one easy-to-use product.
- Doctor recommended: BabyÔ Wash & Shampoo is formulated with natural oatmeal — known for it’s soothing properties. It is part of the AVEENOâ Brand, recommended by doctors for more than 50 years.
Where to buy: Nationwide – Food, Drug and Mass Merchandisers
Ten lucky readers will receive a AVEENO® Baby® Daily Moisture Lotion 8 oz. Tube!
Giveaway ends October 13th at 11:59pm, open Worldwide, ages 18+. To enter please use the Rafflecopter form below. Good luck!
Disclosure: I received no compensation for this publication. My opinions are my own and may differ from those of your own. Donna’s Deals and More is not responsible for sponsor prize shipment.Donna's Deals and More is a blog written by Donna Hup. If you have any questions, you may email her at donnahup at hotmail.com. This blog accepts formsof cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions, or other forms of compensation. The compensation received will never influence the content, topics, or posts made by this blog. All advertisements is in the form of advertisements generated by a third party ad network. Those advertisements will be identified as advertisements. The owner of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites, and various other topics. Even though the owner of this blog received compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product, claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party in question. This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.