When I was first introduced to monthly beauty subscription boxes I was in love! I subscribed to every single bag or box I could find and joined lots of waiting lists. It got a little out of hand so I narrowed my monthly boxes down to a few favorites.
From the very beginning Green Grab Bag stood out, it was always packed with samples and usually had one (or more!) full sized products inside. Other beauty boxes would give you little packets that barely gave you one use and not a whole lot else…it is nearly impossible to decide if you like a product after one or two uses!
Green Grab Bag is now part of an exclusive list of beauty boxes that makes it way to my door every month. Everything is all natural, organic and/or vegan so you don’t have to feel bad about anything you’re using.
Here are the products that I received in the September 2012 Whole Foods Market Curated Green Grab Bag:
- Giovanni 2Chic Brazilian Keratin and Argan Oil Ultra Sleek Shampoo, Conditioner and Leave-in Conditioning and Styling Elixer – I love this shampoo and conditioner. It smells amazing and is inexpensive too!
- Mineral Fusion Sparkle Bronzer - I haven’t used this yet, but I should be able to soon!
- Hugo Naturals All Over Lotion Comforting Vanilla and Sweet Orange – This smells really yummy! It says you can use it on your face and your body!
- EO Refresh Breath Spray – This is awesome! It’s organic breath spray and makes your mouth feel really fresh. It’s not too sweet either, which I love!
- Alaffia Authentic Fair Trade African Black Soap – No chance to use this one yet but, I’ll update my review as soon as I do!
- Nourish Organic Body Lotion – No chance to use this one yet, but I’ll update my review as soon as I do!