Why Sandwichpetals? Known as innovators in the tortilla industry for many years, they kept getting requests from customers to come up with something. They heard comments about less than stellar taste, crumbling and fragility, cost and not being very convenient to buy and use, and not totally thrilled with the gluten free bread choices on the market. They looked into this and saw a tremendous challenge as they have always been the type to find a solution where others see obstacles.
What are Sandwichpetals? The Ultimate Gluten free Athletic Flatbread. Simply put, they are truly the most advanced bread product on the market today.
These tortillas are delicious!! My favorite is the Original Agave Grain. It has a light sweetness to it that tastes so good in any sandwich wrap. They’re also fantastic for quesadillas. My second favorite (and my hubby’s fave) was the spinach. It also tasted amazing with anything we combined it with.
The texture is like that of a “normal” tortilla. You can not tell these are gluten free. These will definitely be a regular in our household.
Sandwich petals are:
- Gluten free – continuously lab tested by American Institute of Baking to be glutenfree (less than 20 ppm)
- Carbohydrate nutritionally deliberate– less than 24 grams per petal
- Virtually allergen free - Contains Zero: Dairy,Egg, Peanut,Tree nut, Shellfish, Soy, Wheat.
- Diabetic & diet friendly – low glycemic ultra-low blood sugar rise due to low sugar content and very slow digestion
- Omega 3 – heart healthy
- Prebiotics – helps digestive system health
- Delicious – Agave Grain (think honey but better), Spinach Garlic Pesto, and Chimayo Red Chile
- Easy storage – no freezing or refrigeration needed
- Convenient – easily fits in a sandwich bag for easy meals on the go at work, play or traveling
DonnasDealsAndMore receives free products for review purposes, and may sometimes be compensated for posts. All opinions expressed are solely from DonnasDealsAndMore. See DonnasDealsAndMore’s Disclosure Policy for complete details. My opinions are my own and were not influenced by any form of compensation.